Sunday, February 14, 2010

Results from Ascot 13.02.10


I tipped Sir Hallowell @ 2.5, lay Coronate @ 3.50, lay Heart Ache @ 2.80 and back Delta Bay @ 7.50 and the quartet in race 6 with my first 5 numbers paying $3,773

I lay in bed last in delirium waiting for the replay of the NAB game between Western Bulldogs and the Brisbane Lions starting at 1am on foxtel, naturally I slide into sleep but do so with visions of a brownlow medal winner. I gain full consciousness and watch him glide across the field in greater form than previously known, he looks perfect and he fits the billing.

-Midfielder
-Proven vote winner
-Ginger
-Winning team
-Won it before


I am staggered at the neglect of attention, he was very much hindered in 2009 so that can be a write off, so if 40/1 is his shortest price in 2010, I will go down on myself at a densely attended women's basketball game.

Back him Each Way with Topsport.com








No comments:

Post a Comment