Friday, February 12, 2010

ASCOT 13.02.10


HOW EXCITING.

My new laptop failed today so I chucked a complete tantrum in the knowledge that I would not be able to correctly do my form for ASCOT tomorrow. The tantrum consisted of me pounding my fist in the ASUS keyboard consistently until I saw plastic carnage. It's not like I have a short temper or anything.... but sometimes there is only so much deity piss a man can swallow before he has to thrash out at the beast.

So I called ASUS and arranged to drop my laptop into their service shop, presuming I would be without it for, most likely for weeks. Service man looked at my laptop, asked no questions of the irregular disintegration, took it out the back, returned with a new keypad on my original laptop, returned it for free.

What fortune was bestowed upon me, how can one man in this day and age lash out at a malfunctioning electronic and then be virtually rewarded/compensated?

It's with this rainbow of intervention that I powered through the form for tomorrow, driven by predestination that I was born to gamble, born to win and born to trickle finances out of hard working Australians.... but alas, gestalts! and epiphany's like these are mere unleaded fuel, standard inspiration for those who presume destiny, a higher power or any other divine blessing will guide them through.

But no one cares, there is only mathematics and hard work.

I PRESENT ASCOT

RACE 1

I think Noname City is far too short, blitzed them previously but in an awful field, Durrah's Secret has all the positive form lines but without a win, Celebration Girl ran the fastest 400 trial in months, Deemed Priceless hit the line very hard in the 400 trial, Delamine Diva can improve lengths, Oh Halo also has encouraging form lines, Sugar Fix has been incredibly fancied by the stable and connections. Very tough.

Brackets below.

3, 2, 1
7,4, 6
5

Back the 3 Each Way,
3, 2, 1 - Trifecta.

RACE 2

Another tough race, I can't split Volcanic Causeway, Meltdown, Night At The Opera and Galaxy Queen. Winner only coming from these 4.

1, 8, 6, 7
2, 3, 9
5, 10, 4

Boxed quartet/trifecta with the first 4.
First line running, 1st, 2nd, 3rd 4th and 2,3,9 running 4th.

RACE 3

This race features the GOAT Coronate, I have it on top but I hate it with all I have. Rock My Pago, Nellie Got There, All Class and Truckin Tobe all have to some chance.

3, 2, 1, 7, 4
6, 5
8, 9

RACE 4

All destroying super epic power win horse 'Sir Hallowell' returns tomorrow and if it's fit will recreate the underpass scene in 'Irreversible' on all the other horses. Morant came on brilliantly last start, Dimitrius the big improver, Fromm has ability, Yabigorse going for 2 in a row.

1, 6, 8
5, 4, 9, 3
2, 7

Back Dimitrius Each Way
first three boxed trifecta,

RACE 5

Darntime looks to back it up here, the only other chances being Given Vision, Classofherown and Jean.

2
3, 5, 4
8, 6, 1
1, 7, 9

Win on 2 if over $2.80 (won't be)

RACE 6

Pretty difficult race, I think the weights will finally beat Heart Ache, prefer Delta Bay, Island In The Sun, Last Curtain, Real Honour and Dante's Alert. Lay it on betfair if you are game as a mother bitch.

1, 10,
7, 8, 11, 2, 4, 3, 5
9, 12, 6

WIN on 1
WIN on 10

RACE 7

The scratching of Destino threw the market into chaos. I am thinking Teppanyaki looked to be wanting the 1400 more out of this field, closely followed by Beat The Storm and Doyoudare. I have a crush horse in Referees that is currently $41. So many chances.

7, 1 ,2
12, 13, 8, 9, 5, 10
6, 3

EACH WAY BET ON 12 - Referees
EACH WAY BET ON 7 - Teppanyaki

RACE 8

In form horses galore up in this chicken little. I prefer Never Forgotten and Taxtime on it's trial. Taharka might struggle with the distance/weight, Emteevee is due, Dane Commodore is a dream boat.

8, 9, 2, 4
3, 7, 6
5, 13, 1

EACH WAY BET ON 9 - TAXTIME


No comments:

Post a Comment